Bilingual Personal Assistant to CEO – Immediate Hire!
Full Time Position | EMB Lenders, Inc – Davie, FL
Join us as a Personal Assistant to our CEO, and you will have the chance to become part of our EMB Team! EMB Lenders, Inc. is seeking a Personal Assistant to work with our CEO to efficiently coordinate projects and implement critical assignments. Responsibilities require many phases of capacity from essential administrative tasks to cohesive management interaction. Must have a unique responsibility of making a good first impression, which can impact the success of our company. This person should be friendly, professional, courteous, effective and helpful to our people. Excellent communication abilities are essential.
We are seeking an applicant who can think and converse as a knowledgeable business operative, while also being willing and able to execute basic computer/phone functions and general office duties. This opportunity has unlimited room for advancement with absolutely no ceiling.
Applicants must have appropriate backgrounds; important credentials, languages besides English and Spanish are helpful, effective writing and masterful performance is required. Applicants should have a keen knack for administering issues with a knack for instinctive problem-solving.
Applicants must be career-oriented and serious to the missions of the organization. The resolve that no assignment is to too grandiose or trivial is essential. Key execs and team members may need effective assistance with last-minute support, engagements, presentations, scheduling, travel, etc., and these urgencies need to be met with consummate focus and enthusiasm.
Essential Job Functions:
- Office Support, managing calendar for progress maximization
- Office Oversight, agenda awareness, guidance for direct reports
- Executive Assistance, scheduling, special events, travel, community
- Managing lobby area. Greets and announces all visitors, including clients, accountant executives, developers, job candidates, customers, etc.
- Responsible for answering and routing calls through the appropriate individual, divisions or department.
- Records messages including the name of callers, time of call, nature of business and page employee. Also, collects and distributes telephone messages by emails and phone memos.
- Assists other administrative staff with overflow work, including word processing, data entry, connecting team members with IT Support teams, translations and internet research tasks (as needed)
- Orders merchandise or materials needed in the office previously authorized by Upper Management and restocks supplies in the closet. Keeps an updated inventory.
- Organize own work, sets priorities and meets critical deadlines; ensures that such deadlines are also met by other staff.
- Keep watch on the CEO every day activities and maintains report updates.
- Organize meetings by notifying participants, making room arrangements, preparing agendas and required informational materials; may attend such meetings prepare minutes or report to the CEO outcome of such meetings.
- Maintain an updated fact sheet of VIP Clients.
We have you covered with:
- Clear company vision and a strong leadership team
- Great work atmosphere
- Excellent career growth opportunities
**Salary based on experience
If you are thinking that this opportunity is a good fit for both you and the organization, you are invited to respond ASAP, and we will afford you every due consideration. Please furnish a current resume and brief cover letter. Also, please indicate your earliest available start date.
Put your career on a path with a company like ours and join us in taking the financial services industry into a new direction. Apply today!
Due to the high level of interest in this position; we will not be able to interview every applicant. A review of each application will be made to determine which of the applicants will be invited to come for an interview.
EMB Lenders, Inc. does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran’s status or any other characteristic protected by any applicable federal, state or local law.